Hone your skills inside of the Mishima Dojo in this latest Brawl of the Week! Choose one Weapon each from 3 of your favorite Legends in a 3 stock 1v1 battle. Get 3 KOs to win!
Brawlhalla x TEKKEN also brings a new Buddy Emote – TEKKEN Arcade Cabinet, a KO Effect featuring Panda, 6 Avatars and 5 Emoji Skins featuring more characters like Heihachi Mishima, King & Ling Xiaoyu!
GET READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE! Who will emerge victorious as The King of Iron Fist Tournament and Grand Tournament combine?
- Mirrors the abilities of Zariel.
- A powerful fighter with only ultimate power and destruction on his mind, Devil Jin is the result of Jin’s mind and body being taken over by the Devil Gene.
- Devil Jin will do whatever it takes to achieve victory. His Devil power allows him to blast his opponents with dark energy and fly with his black feathered wings.
- Mirrors the abilities of Lucien.
- A master of the lethal arts and a professional killer known by the alias of “Silent Assassin,” Nina Williams was employed by the Mishima Zaibatsu.
- Nina’s experience as an assassin gives her an edge in the Tournament. She’s a formidable opponent, whether she’s using Weapons or in hand-to-hand combat.
- Mirrors the abilities of Jiro.
- The leader of a Robinhood-like guild of thieves known as the Manji Clan, Yoshimitsu has an artificial arm powered by a perpetual engine designed by Dr. Bosconovitch.
- His mastery with a Sword and Scythe is on full display and he even has the ability to summon clones to boost his attacks.
TEKKEN Arcade Cabinet – GET READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE!
- Bonus: Players can emote nearby to play too!
- Some Legends may not be quite sure how to play, though…
Panda Slam – I’m so hungry. Bamboo dumplings would be so tasty right now!
- Heihachi Mishima – You think you’re tougher than me?
- Kazuya Mishima – So it’s you…
- Arcade Buttons – I got next.
- Jin Kazama’s Fist – Feel the power coursing through you.
- King – ANGER OF THE BEAST
- Mokujin – Let’s train!
- Kazuya Smart – So it’s you… finally outsmarting your opponent!
- Heihachi Thumbs Down – Not a fan of your off-stage fighting technique.
- King Thumbs Up – That’s how a true champion fights!
- Kuma Wave – ROOAAARR (Hi!)
- Xiaoyu Shrug – Oops, I won!
The Brawlhalla x TEKKEN Epic Crossover event also includes:
- Free “1st dan” Title reward for logging in during the Event.
- New Maps: Mishima Dojo (1v1) and TEKKEN Brawl (Volleybrawl)
- New Splash art and UI Theme.
- Original main menu, character select, and victory theme music.
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event!
Hone your skills inside of the Mishima Dojo! Choose one Weapon each from 3 of your favorite Legends in a 3 stock 1v1 battle. Use the Weapon throw button to change forms in combat. Weapons are always equipped and cannot be picked up or thrown. First to 3 KOs wins!
- Morph 1v1
- 3 Stocks
- Choose a Legend to play for each Stock
- Get 3 KO’s to Win!
TEKKEN™ Series & ©Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.
Step into the ring with the Prizefighter Bundle! Revel in the chaos of Terminus and turn it into your own spectacle. This offer includes
- Prizefighter Cross Skin
- Cross Legend Unlock
- The Heavyweights Gauntlets Weapon Skin
This promotion is available for all Amazon Prime members in supported regions to unlock for free. Claim your loot at brawlhalla.com/prime.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week features Kor, Bödvar, Fait, Ragnir, Orion, Jaeyun, Onyx, Queen Nai, and Diana.
- Kor – Blackguard Keep’s left platform mover takes his place in the arena wielding both Gauntlets and Hammer.
- Bödvar – He is the protector of the north and dreams of endless battle. Bödvar has broken down the doors to Valhalla and is taking down his foes with Sword and Hammer!
- Fait – Speaking to the stars and using glimpses of the future, Fait battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Ragnir – This apex predator, whose home is in the Fangwild, now ventures outward using his Katars and Axe to take on the rest of the Legends in Valhalla!
- Orion – A revered warrior and champion, the mysterious armored knight uses Rocket Lance and Spear to battle his foes in the halls of Valhalla!
- Jaeyun – The legendary mercenary who has traveled across the Old Kingdom on the back of his dragon turtle companion Imugi, Jaeyun has discovered new riches and sights in Valhalla! He brings the Greatsword and Sword to battle in the Grand Tournament.
- Onyx – The powerful Guardian and Protector of Castle Batavia, Onyx has been offered a place in Valhalla and now defends it ruthlessly with her Cannon and Gauntlets.
- Queen Nai – With each victory nourishing the gods of her people, Queen Nai has come wielding Katars, Spear, and her powerful sorcery.
- Diana – Commander of the Order’s hunters, she uses her Bow and Blasters to slay countless beasts and monsters.