The King of Iron Fist Tournament and Grand Tournament collide! Devil Jin, Nina Williams, and Yoshimitsu are ready to brawl, featuring custom Signature FX, lock-in animations, and dedicated roster spots.
Brawlhalla x TEKKEN also brings a new Buddy Emote – TEKKEN Arcade Cabinet, a KO Effect featuring Panda, 6 Avatars and 5 Emoji Skins featuring more characters like Heihachi Mishima, King & Ling Xiaoyu!
You’ve heard of TEKKEN Ball… Get ready for TEKKEN Brawl! A new Map & Brawl of the Week where you get to play Volleybrawl inside the Mishima Dojo.
Also in Patch 7.12, we’ve added a new Gadget: Sticky Bomb to experimental queues! There’s also 5 new Emoji slots with new Store and Ranked Emoji Skins to celebrate, and we made some Bug Fixes & Game Improvements.
GET READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE! Who will emerge victorious as The King of Iron Fist Tournament and Grand Tournament combine?
- Mirrors the abilities of Zariel.
- A powerful fighter with only ultimate power and destruction on his mind, Devil Jin is the result of Jin’s mind and body being taken over by the Devil Gene.
- Devil Jin will do whatever it takes to achieve victory. His Devil power allows him to blast his opponents with dark energy and fly with his black feathered wings.
- Mirrors the abilities of Lucien.
- A master of the lethal arts and a professional killer known by the alias of “Silent Assassin,” Nina Williams was employed by the Mishima Zaibatsu.
- Nina’s experience as an assassin gives her an edge in the Tournament. She’s a formidable opponent, whether she’s using Weapons or in hand-to-hand combat.
- Mirrors the abilities of Jiro.
- The leader of a Robinhood-like guild of thieves known as the Manji Clan, Yoshimitsu has an artificial arm powered by a perpetual engine designed by Dr. Bosconovitch.
- His mastery with a Sword and Scythe is on full display and he even has the ability to summon clones to boost his attacks.
TEKKEN Arcade Cabinet – GET READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE!
- Bonus: Players can emote nearby to play too!
- Some Legends may not be quite sure how to play, though…
Panda Slam – I’m so hungry. Bamboo dumplings would be so tasty right now!
- Heihachi Mishima – You think you’re tougher than me?
- Kazuya Mishima – So it’s you…
- Arcade Buttons – I got next.
- Jin Kazama’s Fist – Feel the power coursing through you.
- King – ANGER OF THE BEAST
- Mokujin – Let’s train!
- Kazuya Smart – So it’s you… finally outsmarting your opponent!
- Heihachi Thumbs Down – Not a fan of your off-stage fighting technique.
- King Thumbs Up – That’s how a true champion fights!
- Kuma Wave – ROOAAARR (Hi!)
- Xiaoyu Shrug – Oops, I won!
The Brawlhalla x TEKKEN Epic Crossover event also includes:
- Free “1st dan” Title reward for logging in during the Event.
- New Maps: Mishima Dojo (1v1) and TEKKEN Brawl (Volleybrawl)
- New Splash art and UI Theme.
- Original main menu, character select, and victory theme music.
- Daily login bonus of 250 Gold to celebrate this Epic Crossover event!
Pair up and hit the Mishima Dojo for a 2v2 game of TEKKEN Brawl! Hit the ball to change it to your team’s color. If the ball touches the opposing team’s floor while it’s your team’s color, it’ll do damage. Deplete their HP to score a point. Be careful: if the ball is still for too long or is hit four times without changing sides it’ll reset. First to three points wins!
- Volleybrawl Game Mode
- Score the most points to win!
TEKKEN™ Series & ©Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.
Introducing a new Gadget in Experimental: Sticky Bomb! This Gadget attaches to a player when thrown and detonates after a short time. See below for full details!
New Gadget: Sticky Bomb
- Available to try with Test Features on, in the Experimental Queue, or can practice with it in Training mode!
- When thrown, this Gadget attaches to a player and blinks in red for a short time until it detonates.
- It can be passed to another player by running into them.
We’ve added 5 new Emoji slots for you to express yourself before and after matches:
- Wanna rematch?
- Base Skin featuring Lin Fei!
- Sad that a good teammate has to leave?
- Base Skin featuring Kaya!
- Show your appreciation for a teammate, or particularly good opponent.
- Base Skin featuring Asuri!
- For close calls and long matches with 1 stock remaining.
- Base Skin featuring Cassidy!
- For when your teammate or matchmade opponent has a great Skin or Colors.
- Base Skin featuring Thea!
To celebrate we’ve also added alternate Emoji Skins to Mallhalla!
Yumiko Heart – The Heart of Aoku burns bright for you.
- The first animated Emoji Skin in Mallhalla!
Chel 1 More – Another round?
Ulgrim Cry – SCARLET, I’M SO GLAD HE LIKED TERRY!!!
Koji Sweat – Well done, Daizen-kun. You’re strong. We get it. Geez…
Fait Lookin’ Good – Oh my stars!
Skyforged and Goldforged Skins for these Emojis are also available in the Ranked section of Malhalla. Featuring Munin, Dusk, Arcadia, Sir Roland, and Tezca!
This patch contains a round of balance adjustments based on the Summer Championship and Dreamhack Valencia, setting the stage for the upcoming Autumn Championship, and also for the World Championship at BCX.
The Battle Boots Side Air now allows less backwards acceleration, as this attack could previously be too evasive on miss. We have also increased the Force of the Battle Boots Recovery to slightly bolster its relatively weak vertical knockout potential.
- Battle Boots Side Air: Slightly decreased maximum allowed backwards acceleration.
- Battle Boots Recovery: Increased Force from 50 Fixed/41 Variable to 60 Fixed/42 Variable.
The Blasters Neutral Light and Side Light have received a minor reduction to their Damage, bringing the overall rate of damage closer in line with other similarly long-range weapons. The Side Light has also received an increase in Recover time on miss, granting a more reliable window to counter this attack. We have increased the Time to Hit and decreased the threat coverage of the Neutral Air to better match its range, defensive utility, and string potential. The Blasters Recovery now has less Force to better match the distance it carries opponents before the final shot.
- Blasters Neutral Light: Decreased Damage from 17 to 15.
- Blasters Side Light: Decreased Damage from 16 to 15; Increased total Recover time on miss from 12 Fixed/9 Variable to 14 Fixed/9 Variable.
- Blasters Neutral Air: Decreased total threat coverage; Increased Time to Hit from 8 to 10.
- Blasters Recovery: Decreased Force from 52 Fixed/43 Variable to 50 Fixed/41 Variable.
We have decreased the Hit Window of the Bow Side Air to decrease the timing leniency of this attack, given its general utility. The Recover time on hit and on miss have been increased to maintain the frame advantage on hit and total duration of this attack.
- Bow Side Air: Decreased Hit Window from 5 to 4; Increased total Recover time on hit from 1 Fixed/22 Variable to 2 Fixed/22 Variable; Increased Recover time on miss from 5 Fixed/26 Variable to 6 Fixed/26 Variable.
The Cannon Neutral Light now has greater Recover time on miss and less threat coverage on the second blast, granting wider opportunities to counter this attack. We have also decreased the size of the Down Air’s grounded blast to open wider angles of approach against this attack.
- Cannon Neutral Light: Increased total Recover time on miss from 13 Fixed/9 Variable to 15 Fixed/9 Variable; Decreased threat coverage of the second blast on hit.
- Cannon Down Air: Decreased size and threat coverage of the grounded version.
The Gauntlets Side Air now has less Stun, giving a shorter window to confirm team combos and wider opportunities to escape from follow-up attacks.
- Gauntlets Side Air: Decreased Stun of the final hit from 20 to 18.
The Hammer Neutral Light has received a decrease to its Recover time on miss to better match its relatively low range and threat coverage.
- Hammer Neutral Light: Decreased total Recover time on miss from 6 Fixed/13 Variable to 4 Fixed/13 Variable.
We have increased the Katar Neutral Light’s Recover time on miss to allow for a greater window to counter this attack. The Katar Neutral Air now allows less acceleration for more reliable counterattacks, as it could previously be too evasive on miss.
- Katar Neutral Light: Increased total Recover time on miss from 7 Fixed/12 Variable to 9 Fixed/12 Variable.
- Katar Neutral Air: Slightly decreased allowed acceleration during the attack; Moderately decreased allowed acceleration on miss.
The Rocket Lance Down Light now allows for a wider angle of Directional Influence for more reliable and varied escapes from team combos involving repeat use of this attack.
- Rocket Lance Down Light: Greatly increased maximum allowed angle of Directional Influence when struck by a repeat instance of this attack in a single combo.
The Scythe Neutral Air now has greater Recover time on miss and allows less acceleration on miss, as this attack could previously be too evasive.
- Scythe Neutral Air: Increased total Recover time on miss from 7 Fixed/20 Variable to 9 Fixed/20 Variable; Decreased maximum allowed acceleration on miss.
We have decreased the Force of Cross’ Side Blasters, Down Blasters, and Neutral Gauntlets to better match their short total durations and utility in team combos. Cross’ Neutral Gauntlets has also received an increase in Minimum Charge time to better match its overall knockout potential.
- Cross Side Blasters: Decreased Force from 45 Fixed/54 Variable to 45 Fixed/49 Variable.
- Cross Down Blasters: Decreased Force from 65 Fixed/50 Variable to 60 Fixed/48 Variable.
- Cross Neutral Gauntlets: Decreased Force from 60 Fixed/45 Variable to 55 Fixed/44 Variable; Increased Minimum Charge time from 13 to 15.
Gnash’s Side Hammer now has slightly greater Force to better match its stationary nature and relatively short range.
- Gnash Side Hammer: Increased Force from 60 Fixed/56 Variable to 62 Fixed/57 Variable.
Magyar’s Down Hammer now has greater Force and Damage to better match its lengthy Time to Hit and highly telegraphed threat.
- Magyar Down Hammer: Increased Force of the aerial strike from 60 Fixed/44 Variable to 60 Fixed/46 Variable; Increased Force of the ground splash from 65 Fixed/55 Variable to 65 Fixed/56 Variable; Increased Damage from 24 to 27.
Mirage’s Down Scythe now deals less Damage and has less threat coverage to offset it’s high degree of utility. Mirage’s Down Spear now has a greater Minimum Charge time and less Damage to better match its overall utility and threat coverage.
- Mirage Down Scythe: Decreased Damage from 27 to 23; Decreased maximum threat coverage.
- Mirage Down Spear: Increased Minimum Charge time from 9 to 11; Decreased Damage from 25 to 23.
Onyx’ Side Cannon now has greater Minimum Charge time, greater Recover time on miss, and less Force to better match its overall threat coverage and utility. Onyx’ Neutral Gauntlets now has less Force to better match its overall threat coverage. We have decreased the Force of Onyx’ Side Gauntlets to better match the distance it carries opponents, and some of that lost power has been shifted into the form of increased Damage. Onyx’ Down Gauntlets now has greater Minimum Charge time to better match its priority and range.
- Onyx Side Cannon: Increased Minimum Charge time from 12 to 14; Increased total Recover time on miss from 26 to 28; Decreased Force from 72 Fixed/53 Variable to 65 Fixed/50 Variable.
- Onyx Neutral Gauntlets: Decreased Force from 75 Fixed/54 Variable to 65 Fixed/51 Variable.
- Onyx Side Gauntlets: Decreased Force from 65 Fixed/54 Variable to 60 Fixed/50 Variable; Increased total Damage from 24 to 26.
- Onyx Down Gauntlets: Increased Minimum Charge time from 10 to 12.
Red Raptor’s Down Battle Boots now has greater Recover time on miss to better match its sizable threat coverage and utility.
- Red Raptor Down Boots: Increased total Recover time on miss for the ground version from 18 to 20; Increased total Recover time for the aerial version from 17 to 20.
We have increased the Damage and Force of Reno’s Down Orb for greater reward that better match’s its niche usage and tricky placement.
- Reno Down Orb: Increased Force of the air version from 54 Fixed/42 Variable to 58 Fixed/46 Variable; Increased Force of the ground version from 65 Fixed/50 Variable to 65 Fixed/54 Variable; Increased Damage from 22 to 25; Normalized the knockback angle of the first frame to no longer bounce opponents into the ground.
Tezca’s Down Battle Boots now has less threat coverage towards the rear of the user, granting a wider escape path when trying to land behind or dodge through this Signature.
- Tezca Down Boots: Slightly decreased threat coverage, mostly at the rear of the attack.
Ulgrim’s Down Axe now has greater Recover time to increase the risk of this wide and powerful attack.
- Ulgrim Down Axe: Increased total Recover time from 24 to 26.
Wu Shang’s Down Gauntlets has received a reduction to its Damage, bringing it closer in line with other similar attacks. We have also slightly decreased the Force of Wu Shang’s Side Spear to better match its quick total duration.
- Wu Shang Down Gauntlets: Decreased total Damage from 27 to 24.
- Wu Shang Side Spear: Decreased Force from 63 Fixed/50 Variable to 60 Fixed/49 Variable.
- Players may now opt in to rematches in the “Strikeout 1v1” queues.
- Adjusted initial Weapon spawns for team games on Halo and Small Terminus. On Halo, Weapons will now spawn lower and closer to the center of the Map. On Small Terminus, they spawn further out and higher on the Map.
- Downward aerial attack consistency: Updated to include snap-up as well as the existing snap-down. When down is held for 4+ frames, downward aerial attacks will ignore platform/ledge cancels. This means you won’t accidentally Down Light when you meant to Down Air because a platform got in the way!
- Out of Jumps Recovery: Removed from Test Features and the Controls window.
- Lucien Neutral Blasters: Updated hurtboxing to better match the animation.
- Lucien Side Blasters: Updated hurtboxing to behave more consistently when struck by multi-hit attacks.
- Lucien Neutral Katar: Updated hurtboxing to better match the animation.
- Lucien Side Katar: Modifed hurtboxing to behave more consistently when struck by multi-hit attacks.
- Lucien Down Katar: Modifed hurtboxing to behave more consistently when struck by multi-hit attacks.
- Onyx Down Gauntlets: Modifed hurtboxing to behave more consistently when struck by multi-hit attacks.
Art & Animation
- Fist Bump Emote works in both directions!
- Adjusted the initial Legend spawn animation to fix graphical issues with Legends and Skins with large torsos such as Jake and Tezca.
- Sidekick layering – Sidekick and carried players are layered behind active players/active effects.
- Fixed Brazilian Portuguese translation for “Light Attack” – now “Leve”.
- Fixed Spanish translation for the Skyforged Wait Emoji’s store description – “When will my next target arrive…?” – now “¿Cuándo llegará mi próximo objetivo…?”
- Fixed a loophole where globally muted players could still talk to you in Custom lobbies.
Art & Animation
- Fixed a visual bug in which animated Gauntlets equipped by Tezca didn’t animate while charging his Signature attacks.
- The Avatar Flag and Wall Tag Emotes now force the user to face right during the animation so that Avatars are always facing the correct direction.
Step into the ring with the Prizefighter Bundle! Revel in the chaos of Terminus and turn it into your own spectacle. This offer includes
- Prizefighter Cross Skin
- Cross Legend Unlock
- The Heavyweights Gauntlets Weapon Skin
This promotion is available for all Amazon Prime members in supported regions to unlock for free. Claim your loot at brawlhalla.com/prime.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week features Koji, Caspian, Brynn, Munin, Arcadia, Thor, Lin Fei, Val, and Lord Vraxx.
- Koji – Armed with his ancestral katana, Koji slices his way through the battlefield with Sword and Bow!
- Caspian – Led by his showmanship and thirst for danger, he has come to Valhalla armed with Katars and Gauntlets to put on a show!
- Brynn – Competing for the pure joy of it, this Valkyrie has seen many victories due to her skill with the Axe and Spear.
- Munin – Rocking out to the sweet sounds of her Scythe and Bow, she’s ready to brawl in the Grand Tournament and finish her next Ravenqueen concert!
- Arcadia – The humble beetle farmer turned Glorious Queen of the Faefolk. Arcadia, the great champion of the Fangwild, fights in the Grand Tournament with Orma – the singing Greatsword,
- her Eldritch Thorn Spear, and trusty beetle companion Domo.
- Thor – Finally entering the ring, Thor, God of Thunder, makes his appearance in the Grand Tournament with his trusty Hammer, Mjölnir, and his powerful Orb.
- Lin Fei – A defender of the innocent and teacher of the lost ways. She is a great teacher who has developed her own fighting style, the ‘Way of the Iron Dragon,’ which utilizes her Cannon,Katars and an ancestral dragon-spirit.
- Val – An android assassin with terrifying strength and quicker-than-light cognition. With her Sword, Gauntlets, and extreme cunning, Val is a force to be reckoned with.
- Lord Vraxx – This feared warlord dominates his opponents with Rocket Lance and Blasters. Now join the Zhaktari in kneeling before him or your planet will be destroyed!