Class is in session! To celebrate the Back to School season, we’ve added the new Librarian Mirage Skin to Mallhalla. A former student of Thoth, the god of wisdom, when she’s not helping the next generation seek knowledge, she’s playing Eternal Sports in the Grand Tournament!
Back to School 2023 also features 13 additional Skins, like Brawldog Mordex & Hall Minotaur Teros, the exclusive Home Team Cheer Emote, Avatars, Colors, and a new Title Reward at login!
After class, you can participate in extracurriculars like Volleybrawl Duos, featured as the Brawl of the Week! Pair up and work as a team to spike the ball and score the most points to win!
The Incarnates continue to fight back against Loki and his shady experiments in Battle Pass Season 8: Terminus. Missions for week 2 include “Win 1v1 matches” and “ Get KOs with different types of Gravity-canceled Signatures”. Complete missions to earn Gems to unlock rewards!
The morning bell is ringing! It’s time to celebrate Back to School and dress to impress with exclusive Home Team Colors, seasonal Skins, and more available now. Just follow the apples in Mallhalla to stock up!
The Back to School items are:
- Librarian Mirage – “Shhh…”
- Oendan Jiro – “Let’s do our best!”
- Brawldog Mordex – “He comes from the Order of Exalted Linebackers.”
- Hall Minotaur Teros – “Do you have your Great Hall pass?”
- Swim Team Mako – “I don’t need floaties Coach Brynn – I have fins.”
- Professor Vraxx – “Essays on why I’m the greatest space lord due Thursday. 5 million words.”
- Rocker Volkov – “Where’s my guitar pick?”
- Headmaster Fait – “Time to count the KOs, ready?”
- Ace Spiker Lin Fei – “She’s got school spirit!”
- Kindergarten Kaya – “Missed the bus? Take a mammoth instead.”
- Gridiron Xull – “The best offense is more offense.”
- First Day Asuri – “Don’t forget your bus number!”
- Greased Lightning Koji – “He’s got the chops!”
- Detention Ada – “Being bad feels pretty good, huh?”
Home Team Cheer – “2, 4, 6, 8 who did we eliminate? YOU!”
Oodles of Doodles – “The story’s in the margins.”
- An animated Avatar!
Brawlhalla 101 – “Class is in session!”
- Purchasable with your hard-earned Gold!
Home Team Colors
- Show off your school spirit in these black, red, and gold colors.
- Available for every Legend with hard-earned Gold!
Back to School also features:
- “A+ Brawler” Title reward and +250 bonus Gold for logging in during the Event!
- A Back to School UI Takeover with custom main menu, Legend select, and post-match music.
To protect the other realms from Darkheart’s unpredictable power, the gods have folded the one place where it is found into its own pocket dimension – Terminus.
Some inhabitants of this dangerous realm see an opportunity to harness the Darkheart to their own ends. THNX is a mysterious biotech company that has taken Legends from different dimensions to experiment on them.
But many test subjects have escaped, broken out, and banded together to form The Incarnates – a street gang headed by their fearless revolutionary leader, the Street Sovereign herself, Petra!
Battle Pass Season 8: Terminus features 6 all new Skins for the Incarnates: Petra, Xull, Hattori, Orion, a Progression Skin for Tezca, and an animated Epic Skin for Mordex. This is the most new Skins available in a Battle Pass season!
Level up the Darkheart Excavation Podium to see how THNX’s operations and The Incarnates’ resistance have changed Terminus.
Battle Pass Season 8 also features:
- 85 Tiers of new content including Avatars, Emotes, Sidekicks, Emojis, Weapon Skins, UI Theme, Loading Frame, and 6 new Skins!
- A free track extending through all 12 weeks of the Battle Pass.
- Weekly Missions available to all players.
- A new Weapon set – Cyber Myk – based on the new Live Action Orion Skin’s Weapons.
- A purchasable Gold Track with additional exclusive rewards like the new Darkheart Excavation Progression Podium.
- 2 new Maps – Terminus for FFA and Small Terminus for 1v1. Featuring animated backgrounds!
- New Brawl of the Week Modes.
- Join Petra’s resistance by completing the free track to earn the “Incarnate” Title Reward.
- UI takeover featuring animated splash art of Mordex, Petra, and Hattori.
- New main menu, character select, and post-game theme music.
- An exclusive Avatar awaits you if you complete all Weekly missions and make it through all 85 tiers!
Exclusive Battle Pass Items
As you join the Incarnates in their fight to take down THNX and its shadowy leader, you’ll find all-new Battle Pass rewards along the way. You’ll find fellow freedom fighters like Live-Action Orion, tag the walls with Graffiti with a new Emote, and brave the dangerous streets with a new UI Theme and Loading Frame.
All Incarnates are automatically granted access to the Battle Pass track to unlock Colors, Avatars, Emotes, Emojis, an animated Sidekick, a Weapon Skin, and a Title Reward.
Unlocking the Gold track grants access to an even greater amount of rewards and also contains boosters to unlock rewards even faster. Gold Track rewards also include the Corrupted Blood Tezca Progression Skin, Darkheart Excavation Progression Podium, Haruto Sidekick, Darkheart Metamorphosis KO Effect, Mammoth Coins, animated Emojis, and much more!
Brand New Missions for Battle Pass
Battle Pass Season 8: Terminus includes new missions to complete!
- All players are granted access to all the Weekly Missions!
- Daily, Weekly, and General missions are available throughout the season.
- Earn Battle Gems by completing missions to earn rewards!
- Battle Gems measure a player’s progress toward the next reward tier.
- Unlocking the Gold track will grant boosters for more opportunities to earn Battle Gems and rewards.
Earn Battle Gems to Level Up
Each week, new missions unlock new opportunities to earn more Battle Gems while still allowing previous missions to be completed.
- Battle Gems are earned by completing missions in matchmaking games except for Brawl of the Week.
- Players can get even more Battle Gems just by playing Brawlhalla. Any matchmaking game rewards Battle Pass XP that advances the “Earn Battle Pass XP” mission.
- Completing the mission gives players Gems and a new more challenging “Earn Battle Pass XP” mission.
Incarnates can unlock over 100 new rewards during the season, so get ready to start brawling!
Players may also use Mammoth Coins to increase progress along the track while the season is active.
For more information, check out brawlhalla.com/battlepass.
As part of Playing for the Planet’s Green Game Jam 2023, Mako is leading the initiative to help raise awareness and donations to protect and restore the world’s oceans on a global scale.
Introducing the new, limited time “Deep Sea Sightseeing” Emote. All proceeds of this Emote will go to Oceana. Oceana is an international organization dedicated to restoring our oceans by winning policies in countries that govern much of the world’s marine life.
Players can also unlock an exclusive Avatar during this event. Unlock the “Mako’s Reef” Avatar by following the steps on: brawlhalla.com/makoavatar
Be sure to log in to Brawlhalla during the event to claim a free Title Reward called “Wavemaker.” We’ll also be hosting a Charity Stream this Friday, August 18th to raise money for Oceana. Watch all your favorite Brawlhalla devs play various games for 12 hours straight, and viewers can unlock special donation incentives. The “Deep Sea Sightseeing” Emote is now available in Mallhalla!
Pair up for a sandy 2v2 game of Volleybrawl! Hit the ball to change it to your team’s color. If the ball touches the opposing team’s floor while it’s your team’s color, it’ll do damage. Deplete their HP to score a point. Be careful: if the ball is still for too long or is hit four times without changing sides it’ll reset. First to three points wins!
- Volleybrawl Game Mode
- Deplete the enemy team’s HP by changing the ball to your team color to score a point.
- First to 3 points wins!
The free-to-play Legend rotation for this week features Asuri, Wu Shang, Ulgrim, Petra, Barraza, Sentinel, Isaiah, Arcadia, and Munin.
- Asuri – This Night Stalker has claimed the Tournament as her territory and sets upon challengers to her domain using Katars and Sword!
- Wu Shang – Using the way of peace, discipline and martial arts, he takes down his foes with Spear and Gauntlets!
- Ulgrim – Equipped with flawless Ivaldi creations, his Axe and Rocket Lance, the legendary blacksmith forges his way into battle!
- Petra – Having been set free from Terminus, Petra sets her eyes on Valhalla with her Orb, Gauntlets, and Darkheart powers.
- Barraza – A feared man in the wastelands with his Blasters and Axe, Barraza is the ultimate survivor and will do what it takes to be at the top in Valhalla.
- Sentinel – The first and greatest costumed superhero in America has come to Asgard! He finds those who need protecting and vanquishes injustice with his Katars and Hammer.
- Isaiah – Major Isaiah Marshall, OEL’s special forces commander is at your service. He uses Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone that’s equipped with a cloaking device and rockets!
- Arcadia – The humble beetle farmer turned Glorious Queen of the Faefolk. Arcadia, the great champion of the Fangwild, fights in the Grand Tournament with Orma – the singing Greatsword, her Eldritch Thorn Spear, and trusty beetle companion Domo.
- Munin – Rocking out to the sweet sounds of her Scythe and Bow, she’s ready to brawl in the Grand Tournament and finish her next Ravenqueen concert!